- Double or Twin Cabin accommodates: 2 adults, 2 children
1) Cancelled by passengers
- 10 days prior check in date - no charge
- 7 days prior check in date - charge 50% total service
- 4 days prior check in date - charge 75% total service
- 2 days prior check in date - charter 100% total service
- Passengers need to send us an email to inform the cancellation booking.
2) Cancelled by Sails of Indochina:
Discovery Halong is operating under the Halong Bay Management Board and we just cancel the cruise in case of dramatic problems like disasters, epidemics, political problems, etc..... In this case, clients will be refunded the total sum of booked services.
- In case of typhoon and we are not allowed to sail, there would be 100% refund.
- In case of bad weather, while we can sail and you would like to cancel the trip, there is no refund.
- Infant 0-4 year(s): Stay for free if using existing bedding. If you need a baby cot there may be an extra charge ( USD 25/ babycot/ night )
- Children 5-11 year(s): Be surcharged to stay in cabin with 1 extra matress.
- Child(s) over 12 years old are considered as adults.
Discovery Halong offers private sailing junk cruises like no other in Lan Ha bay, Halong bay, Van Don Bay, Bai Tu Long bay and Cat Ba island and car services as below:
Pick up and drop off: at your hotel in Hanoi ( Surcharged if pick up or drop off at the airport)
Private 04 seat car can accommodate up to 02 persons.
Private 07 seat car can accommodate up to 3 persons.
Private 16 seats minivan and 45 seats bus can accommodate from 8 person to 40 person and much more.
Halong Bay actually belong much to the natural issue. All cruise teams here ( including ours ) are under the managed and operation of the Halong Bay Management Authority. They reserves right to monitor the weather condition and makes decision for sailing permission daily. Their decision comes at any time of the day and this will be informed via phone to all cruise teams. Discovery Halong Cruises will be in charged of informed passengers and travel agents after we receive any urgent weather issue.